The NHSW Design Challenge
The NHSW Design Challenge asks participants to design and build Dollhouses that are aesthetically pleasing and relevant to all demographics. The Dollhouses are then raffled off during the NHSW Home Matters Dinner & Benefit to raise awareness and funds to revitalize our communities.
Please contact Maybeth Morales-Davis to be added to our mailing list to receive Design Challenge notifications.
*Save-the-date for our 2nd Annual Home Matters Dinner & Benefit – March 15, 2018.
PAST DESIGN CHALLENGE PARTICIPANTS
- Crystal Tobin Chandler
- Kris Weeks & Brendan O’Rourke of The Slam Collaborative
- Ron Quicquaro, Kimado Simpson, Ryan Ducki, Steve Neile and Gil Pinho of Studio Q Architecture
- Kemp Morhardt, Karen Glass, Reaghan Schicker, Paul Baldinger and Gregg Bergmiller of The Slam Collaborative
- Sean Namgoong of Pickard Chilton
- Shelley Pass, Derek Noble, Ariana Baird, Lindsay Comeaux Schnarr of Steffian Bradley Architects and Legere Woodworking (Legere Group Ltd)
- Tom Arcari, Jeff Jahnke, Carson Collier, Michael Lane, Cody Sanborn, Kyle Baron of Quisenberry Arcari Architects
To view more pictures of the participant’s work and progress click here. To view photos from the NHSW 1st Annual Home Matters Dinner & Benefit – the event that showcased the 2017 Design Challenge Dollhouses – click here.
Congratulations to the 2017 People’s Choice award winner, Crystal Tobin Chandler
Featured in the News